The biggest burlesque extravaganza in the UK is back on the road, with dates planned through March 2018. The show will make stops in Switzerland, County Durham, Kent, Gloucestershire, Cornwall, Devon and Vale of Glamorgan.
The stunning new production features gorgeous burlesque stars, outrageous costumes and specialty artists. The show brings the classic artform into the 21st century, with Vegas-style show girls, humor and delicious acts.
The production is celebrating its sixth year of touring the world. The new show features some of your favorite stars of last year’s show and new talent.
Due to the adult content of the show, audience members must be at least 18 years of age or older to attend.
Seen by more than quarter of a million people, An Evening of Burlesque showcases some of West End’s best from the burlesque scene. The production has wowed audiences in the UK, Europe and the rest of globe, from Verona to St. Petersburg, Padova and Dessau.
The Guardian has called the show a “Burlesque sensation,” and The Brighton Argus says the production is “all tease and no sleaze.”
Past cast members of the show include:
- Betsie Bon Bon. With more than six years of experience in the business, Betsie Bon Bon began her career with the Hurly Burly Girls and Miss Polly Rae.
- Amber Topaz. Ms. Topaz became a full-time dance student when she was a child, dedicating 19 hours every week to her craft. Along with An Evening of Burlesque, Amber represented Britain in the “Miss Exotic World” show in Las Vegas in 2008.
- Liberty Sweet. Liberty Sweet performed in Hurly Burly for four years and was an original Hurly Burly Girl.
- The Folly Mixtures. Featuring some of the best burlesque dancers in the UK, The Folly Mixtures has been touring with An Evening of Burlesque for years.
- Miss Ooh La Lou. Trained at Italia Conti, Miss Ooh La Lou has made appearances in several West End musicals.
Leave your inhibitions at the door and enjoy an evening of extravagant dancing. The show returns to the UK January 2018 after a November 2017 date in Switzerland. Half-a-dozen dates are planned through spring of next year.
The variety show features some of the best performers in the UK burlesque circuit.
A feast for the eyes, An Evening of Burlesque is one of the most beloved burlesque shows in the UK. Being naughty has never been so nice.